Player for Part 2 coming soon!
In these episodes, Brandon and Lauren discuss: Murray Carter’s Blade Sharpening Fundamentals film (now available free of charge on YouTube, Brandon’s refined method of making lower-salt bacon, the human connection to pigs and bacon, and why you need to fast to really feast.
Introduction and Announcements:
- FREE – Murray Carter’s Blade Sharpening Fundamentals film now available free of charge on YouTube!
- FAMILY PIG CLASSES — a great Christmas gift! Registration now open for our January 2021 classes!
- To Harvest a Pig Nicely is available FREE of charge on our YouTube channel!
- Membership is open!
- 60-day free trial available! Promo code: “60daytrial”
- Membership forum topics now categorized for easy browsing!
- Help us produce more episodes by supporting us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/meatsmith.
Part 1 Show Notes:
- Murray Carter’s Blade Sharpening Fundamentals film on YouTube, 2:32
- Brandon’s bacon-making refinements, 10:08
- The human connection to pigs and bacon, 23:36
- Feasting, 27:20
- Intermittent fasting, 36:48
Part 2 Show Notes
- Coming soon!
Links for Episode 57:
- Blade Sharpening Fundamentals by Murray Carter (free online access): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk3IcKUtp8U&t=54s
- Intermittent Fasting for Beginners by Jason Fung: https://www.dietdoctor.com/intermittent-fasting
- Eat, Fast, Feast by Jay Richards: https://www.amazon.com/Eat-Fast-Feast-Feeding-Christian/dp/006290521X
Links for Episode 58:
- Coming soon!